Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Houston

After the weekend in San Marcos, we drove down to Houston to stay for a week. Matt and Autrey had to go back to Dallas, but they drove down on Wednesday night after work. The kids played ball with Papa and played the guitar: We went to the Children's Museum:
Children's Museums are apparantly tough on some adults. Papa and Matt were plumb tuckered out from playing so hard:
The kids played in the mini ball pit house:
Tommy was spitting the balls out and making Dylan laugh so hard:

Where else could you swim outside at Thanksgiving?
This ride entertained the kids for the better part of a night:
P.S. - I nearly ran over an armadillo the other day, literally. With my feet. I was running and it just sauntered 2 feet in front of me. I don't think it ever saw me as it moseyed to the other side of the street. My next lap around the neighborhood the dog across the street was barking frantically. I bet I know why. I also know why seeing a LIVE armadillo is such a rare treat. They are not very bright or fast if I about took one out. Gotta love Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment