Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daddy's New BBQ

It's no secret Autrey LOVES to BBQ. My parents always told him they would get him one when we got a house. Well, now we have a house. And a manly BBQ. We fired it up twice this week. We had green chili cheeseburgers and Hawaiian hamburgers with the best grilled pineapple ever. Needless to say, Autrey had a fantastic week. When I was shopping for the ingredients I saw the onesie Dylan is wearing and couldn't resist. It says "My Daddy's King of the Grill!" Very fitting.

Dylan watching Autrey scrape the grill. Turns out Autrey is as meticulous about cleaning his grill, tools, and paint brushes as I am about everything else.


Thanks, mom and dad!

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo very welcome!!! it is a joy to see the wonderful life and home life you are making!!

    ReplyDelete