Monday, June 18, 2012

2 weeks with Mimi

After my mom left, Autrey was able to take a week off work to be at home with us.  One day that week Colton had 2 appointments in one day, so in between them our family of 4 went on our 1st outing to the Botanical Gardens to have a picnic lunch and walk around.  That little bit of walking wore me out and made my incision really sore, but it was good to get out of the house.  Dylan really liked the huge fish:


 Then Mimi came up for 2 weeks to see Colton and help out.  Papa was able to come up for the 3 weekends she was here.  While they were here they helped take care of the boys so I could nap and get stuff done, fed us, entertained us, took us shopping, and helped around the house.  I was thrilled to have the 'weed garden' in my front flower bed replaced with gorgeous flowers.  They also washed my windows, fixed the ceiling fans, replaced the blinds in the family room, and got some shelves for the garage.  Mimi also brought Dylan his own mini water park for the back yard: 







 Mimi cuddling with baby Colton:
  Mimi also got Dylan this fun little water table toy:

 Papa had fun trying out Dylan's little Cars fishing pole on the little fish targets in the yard:
After they left yesterday, real life began for our little family.  So grateful for all the help I've had this past month and hope to quickly adjust to being alone with the boys during the day.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And p.s. I'm a little bit jealous of Dylan's waterpark. Can I have one please?

    ReplyDelete