Saturday, March 2, 2013

Colton Crawling and Batman-Approved Sprinklers

This has been a big week for Colton.  He is now able to start on his back and do a full sit-up, crawl well, go back and forth from crawling to sitting, and he pulls himself into a standing position while in the bathtub.  Look out, world (read: Dylan and his toys).  This kid's on the move!
 
A week ago I took this video of Colton starting to crawl:
Yesterday, I took this one of him really crawling:
It has also been a big week for our yard.  'The sprinkler guy' (as Dylan called him) came with his crew and installed a sprinkler system.  I am so excited since watering is a pain and I didn't do a great job last summer after Colton was born, thus killing many a plant in my yard.  I took these pictures of Batman looking over the yard after the workers went to lunch:


The job was done start to finish in 9 hours.  They were totally cleaned up and gone before Autrey came home.  Gotta love small yards!


No comments:

Post a Comment