Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Botanical Gardens Family Pictures

The morning after Halloween, Julie VanAuker (friend from church), braved the cold with us and took our pictures at the Grapevine Botanical Gardens.  I waited to post these until now because I wanted to get our Christmas cards out first.  So, here they are:

 My absolute favorite....partially because I remember to get those smiles I was jumping and dancing around singing, "Bye, bye, birdy.  I'll see you in a while! *big raspberry/fart sound*"  What can I say? Boys respond to potty humor:


 




This one was taken at the park after the session as Dylan was crawling through a tunnel.  
Love his eyes: 
I didn't order these on the CD, but she posted them on her blog.  Fair game:

Playing at the park after we were done.  I love Colton's cuddles and kisses:

No comments:

Post a Comment