Friday, April 15, 2016

Zoo Field Trip!

Dylan just had his 1st school field trip!  It was a big day since it was also his 1st time riding a school bus!  Colton and I got to go to the Fort Worth zoo with the kindergarten classes...and seemingly every other school in the county.  The parking lot was filled with buses!  It was a beautiful day and I had a blast with my boys! Lunch time:
 Love the elephants:

 They were melting my heart:
We spent the day walking around with Danielle, Barron, and Brantley:
 Penguins:
 Miss Hunter came to say hi to our group.  There were so many parents and younger siblings going that I only had one additional boy to keep tabs on.  Some parents didn't even have additional kids besides their own:
 This spot is special to Danielle and her husband, so I took a picture for her:
 Our crew riding the gator statue:
 Both boys pet the snake:
 At the jaguar exhibit.  Dylan chose to do his class report on jaguars, so I took extra pictures to use for his poster.  Too bad you can't really see the jaguar back there:


 After the rest of the class went home on the bus we stayed an extra 2 hours.  Why not?  We rode the carousel before heading home:


 Yee haw:

 I love having fun with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment