Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photo Shoot

My dear friends, Christie Halverson and Meggan Boston, are huge into photography. They both called me the other day and wanted to take pictures of a pregnant person to expand their repertoires. It was difficult, but I worked them into my busy bed rest schedule...haha. I have become somewhat of a nappy looking hermit these last few weeks, so it was nice to have an excuse to clean up and look human again...and then let photoshop do the rest. Christie actually put this first headshot on her photography website and the next 2 on her blog. It was quite the ego boost. Meggan took the other ones and did a great job. These will more than suffice for my week 32 prego pictures. Enjoy me, me, and more me.







3 comments:

  1. So you should know, there wasn't much photo shopping going on. You were easy to take pictures of. Very exciting. Can't wait to meet baby Dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fun... I love the heart on the belly... CUTE CUTE

    ReplyDelete