Monday, May 17, 2010

Call off the search and rescue...

I'm still here. There just has been no time to breathe, let alone blog. My life recently got even busier and crazier than it was before due to end of year events, grades, doctors appointments, packing up my classroom, and such. I know. I didn't think that was possible either. I have been going to bed between 11pm and 2am every night for a week and getting up at 6:15. It is kicking my trash. And I'm not done yet. We also have lots of family flying in Thursday for Autrey's graduation and Dylan's blessing...and my retirement. (I couldn't be the only one without something to celebrate. Besides, it's REALLY exciting for me.) I will play catch up as soon as I can. Sorry, little blog. I'll see you when I see you...

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! CONGRATS AUTREY!!! ENJOY THE HOODING!! Make sure to bring a safty pin so the hood stays in place at your collar and not around your adam's apple! :) Don't pull a "patch adam's" graduation stunt! Hehehe! Wish I could be there for the grad and blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your alive! I love reading your comments on my blog too! See you in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hey, me too.
    school is kicking my face.
    in stellettos.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time with you all this past weekend!! Hang in there....remember....
    AND IT CAME TO PASS..... Just a few more days. we are so proud of you both!!

    ReplyDelete