Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bead Roller Coaster

Autrey and I were walking around IKEA last week. We didn't get any furniture, but I did get the best toy ever for Dylan: a bead roller coaster for only $7.99. Sweet, right? I was just a little excited about it (read: It's all I could talk about that night). Dylan has always loved these and I finally found one at a great deal! In case you can't picture what I am talking about: This toy was in lieu of candy. Yes, Dylan played with EMPTY Easter eggs all weekend and was happy as a clam...and so was I.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I'd prefer toys over candy for the kids any day!! I'd personally take clothes over candy too... if anyone was offering, I mean, wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you. he doesn't need candy. no kids do! :) and i love those things. i'm definitely going to be getting one for my kids. they're so fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete