Monday, April 11, 2011

Man Day

We are keeping the Wash U tradition alive and celebrating Man Day today. Dylan is almost big enough this year to wear the shirt that was given to him last year on his 1st man Day. We had burgers this weekend, so instead I made homemade pizzas (one pineapple and one supreme) and chocolate chip cookies. Sidebar: The Toll House recipe on the side of the Nestle chocolate chips bag is the best one I have ever found. However, it says it's supposed to make 4 dozen. Ha! I baked one dozen and froze 1/2 dozen worth of dough for later. Could be because I make really huge cookies. Could be that I may have over taste-tested. Could be both. Anyway, while I was baking Dylan and Autrey went to the park for some quality male bonding time. My good lookin' men:

Video of little man having a ball pushing Tommy's tricycle in circles. Quite literally spinning his wheels and going nowhere. Typical man, haha:

Happy Man Day, men!

No comments:

Post a Comment