Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day Parade!

To get ready for St. Patrick's Day, I decorated my cabinets with clovers (as seen with my cute oatmeal making assistant one morning):and for my front door I made this wreath:
This weekend I got hit with a nasty case of the flu and couldn't leave the house, but Autrey took Dylan to the Fort Worth Stockyards for all the St. Patrick's Day festivities. There was music, a petting zoo, a cattle drive, and a parade.
There's not a clear shot of the outfits, but Dylan was daddy's mini-me leprechaun down to their shoes and jackets:
The last time we were at the Stockyards we saw Santa with a red cowboy hat. That explains why Dylan asked Autrey, "Where's Santa, daddy?" as they walked by the spot we saw him in December. Sometimes his memory amazes me. Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment