Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 Visits from Mimi and Papa

Visit 1:
Mimi, Papa, Matt, and Allyson came to visit over Matt and I's birthday weekend. I didn't take many pictures, but here's one of Tommy and Dylan playing "asleep...awake!" on the stairs:

Our excursion to Bear Creek park:Autrey also took the boys to our neighborhood park in my new double jogging stroller I got for FREE:
Mimi and Papa got the 3 boys matching swimming suits and we went to the UNHEATED outdoor pool at their hotel. I didn't think the kids were going to last long, but they seemed to have less of a problem with the chilly water than their dads:



Visit 2:
Mimi, Papa, Lori, and Danny came to our house to spend Easter with us. Dylan's Easter basket:
Dylan excitedly going for his candy-filled Lightning McQueen:
Mmmmm. Chocolate bunnies and Ring Pops:
This face says, "You want me to smile at YOU when I could be eating candy and playing with new toys???":
After the baskets were emptied, it was time to fill them up again with Easter eggs. Maggie and Dylan had a lot of fun. I love Sour Patch Kids, but we discovered Dylan does not. He calls them "owie food":
On Friday and Saturday nights we stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. It is an awesome kid-friendly hotel with an indoor waterpark. Friday night I had a scary, intense run of contractions and felt sick, so I stayed in the room all day long on Saturday "minding my Ps and Qs" (as grandma Miller keeps telling me to do) while everyone else played. Luckily Mona took some pictures on the outings and I snagged these from her before they left:
Dylan loved the water and had no fear. He even went down this big slide all by himself:
At the zoo:

Feeding the birds with Papa:

Maggie and Dylan in my other FREE double stroller: Unfortunately I wasn't able to be much of a hostess, but it was fun to have visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment