Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family and 31 Week Maternity Pics by Megg

Two weeks ago, over Conference weekend, Meggan and Ben Boston made the trek from Memphis to visit. I love when they come. They are some of my favorite people in the world. We went to Jana Thorley's house and watched Conference and had a great time. Between sessions, Megg was gracious enough to take both family and maternity pictures in Jana's backyard. She makes us look pretty good, if I do say so myself. And I do say so myself. Which is further proof of how amazing she is, since I usually don't think I look great in photos and Dylan was more interested in playing than smiling. Thanks a million, Megg!
So, which ones are your favorites?

4 comments:

  1. cute! i especially love the more candid ones with the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! I want to learn how to do that. When did your hair get so dark? Hmmm... Cute family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favs are the three of you when Dylan has his head on Autrey's shoulder and the very last one of just you. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous that you all got to hang out together. We miss you all up here. Come back already...

    ReplyDelete