Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

When March came I decided it would be fun to make handprint rainbows for St. Patrick's Day and to keep up during spring.  Dylan's looks great but he gave me a run for my money, so when Colton started grabbing the paint I gave up on his and decided to try one for him another year.  It says, "You are at the end of my rainbow! Love, Dylan"
 
 I have been a one trick pony (or one treat pony) these last 2 weeks.  I have made these 3 times to share with family, friends, neighbors, and the Scouts.  Who doesn't love no-bake cookies that look like bird nests?  Very springy, if I do say so myself.  And I do say so myself.
Papa and the sword wielding knights putting the cart before the horse: 
 We went to Cabela's and played at the shooting range:
 

 Favorite part of this 'shot'?  Colton's eyes.  He might have blended into the background otherwise: 
 At the FW zoo:





 Feeding the birds: 







 Easter egg hunting:


 "My precious..." (Think Lord of the Rings):



 


 Easter outfits:





Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment