Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bike Rides and Baby Tigers

Dylan outgrew his balance bike and smaller big boy bike we got him, so we went and let him pick out a new 16" Lightning McQueen bike.  He loves the little car carrying case in the front, of course.  He pedals really fast.  Sometimes too fast.  We are still working on braking before corners...or the pond.


Rookie of the Year in his sweet seat before our family bike ride:
My little tigers:
 
Lately Dylan has been giving me canned fake smiles, when he actually stops long enough to smile for the camera.  This is what I get:

"Give me a REAL smile":
 He does much better with candids:

 That's why there have been many more pictures of Colton lately:


Dylan was playing with some friends yesterday and hit the corner of the car table Autrey built and painted for Dylan.  (When it's done being painted I'll take a picture.  It is really cool.)  Luckily Autrey was doing rounds with a doctor and brought home some special bandages (read: basically medical grade duct tape) that saved me a trip to urgent care:
 I love that Colton is walking really well now.  And I LOVE this adorable onesie.  So enjoy the action shot photo fest:

 He is sooo proud of himself:


 Running:
Falling:
 "Where'd they go?"
 Following daddy.  LOVE the little tiger tail in the back:
2 videos of the boys playing and walking:
This video has lots of walking, and Colton playing Hide and Seek with Autrey and Dylan:
They just keep getting more and more fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment