Monday, August 3, 2009

How I Know I am the Favorite

As I was starting to pack my suitcase to fly home this morning, Ashlyn walked over and parked her little self in the middle of my suitcase and had the time of her life playing in it. I know this is because I AM HER FAVORITE AUNT and she wanted to come home with me to keep me company for the next month and a half while Autrey is away. I mean, look how happy she is at the thought of going with me. Can you blame her? I am glad I now have proof that I am her favorite and that argument can be put to rest. Oh, and while I am on the subject, I am also dad's #1. I am pretty sure providing him with a grandson will secure that spot for quite a while. Go ahead, I dare you to say otherwise...

3 comments:

  1. We have that same "discussion" among my siblings. I have had the favorite spot the last few years, because of the kids. And that my dad loves Ben. Score! It sure is fun to play around with though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only because Desiree' is at EFY and Kristen is waterskiing today and Meagan is at work you can say that unchallenged!!! Though..I must say...a picture is worth a thousand words!! She was happy to be in there!
    Dylan has an impressive start to those big beefy arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to be #1 then you know what to name your son! That would secure it for me! But as Shakespeare said...the past is but ashes...what are you going to do today??
    I love you and I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete