Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 23 Update

I'm home! (Well, my current home anyway.) After being gone for so long, I was anxious this morning to go see my doctor and also go to the hospital to find out how Dylan is progressing. I got good reports during both of my appointments. Dylan has a healthy heart rate of 150 and weighs 1 lb. and 4 oz. I am really excited because the doctor at the hospital said that the cysts in his brain are gone. *whew!* He continues to be very active and I can feel him move and kick all day long, which is very reassuring. His kicks are so strong that Desiree' actually felt them when she put her hand on my belly a few days ago. She was so excited. Here is an ultrasound picture from today. It kind of looks like he is flexing his skinny little arm. He has a long way to go if he wants to have strong, big beefy arms like his father.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for good dr appointments! So when are you coming over for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a big arm, and it does look like he's flexing. How crazy is that?! I usually never know what is what on those ultrasound pics. We are so excited for you guys, we can't wait to meet this little active Dylan fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great News" Our prayers have been answered. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good heavens. i haven't read your blog for a bit. lots of pics from utah. i especially liked the roommate pics. :D it was fun to see you and i'm glad you and dylan are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog and looking at all the great photos! Boy I wish you lived a lot closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you guys have been busy! I'm glad you had fun with the family and I am so jealous you all go water skiing every year. I've only been once when I was little and I would love to do it again. Good girl for behaving yourself. I know it can be hard to miss out on the excitement!

    ReplyDelete