Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Touch of OCD

Those of you who know me well have probably noticed my love of lists, order, neatness, straight lines, etc. You might say I have a touch of OCD. Luckily I am not the only one. Today Meggan and I went to Christie's house for a support group meeting. Not really. We just got together and made chore charts like the ones Christie's kids use. Those of you without OCD will never understand the fun we had making them. Meggan made one for her 3 year old and I made one for Dylan. Is it wrong that my unborn child already has a chore chart? Probably. In my defense, I was starting to go a little stir crazy and wanted to hang out and also feel like I accomplished something today. Besides, I am sure I won't have as much free time on my hands to create such a masterpiece when Dylan is old enough to use it. The only thing left to do is fill in the actual chores. That can wait for a few years. Even I don't plan that far in advance. Random side note: A friend just came by to play racquetball with Autrey and told me I should have made a Honey Do chart for Autrey as well. That would have been funny. Poor Greg might get an "accidental" ball to the back of his head for even suggesting such a thing. Anyway, feast your eyes on our projects: Don't forget to tell me your guess for Dylan's birthday!

6 comments:

  1. It was so much fun hanging out with you today! Thanks for helping me feel good about my OCD. As for the due date...hmmm. I am not sure. I'll think about it and letcha know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! i laughed so hard. doesn't surprise me that you've made a chore chart. i am curious as to when you will actually bust that out and give the boy some chores. you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool ides I should try to make one.. was is hard?? Hmmmm birthday I would say within the next two weeks... november 21 would be good you could make it to new moon and have him the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was SO FUN doing those! I am so glad you came over to play.

    And, I am guessing November 17th for the D-Man's big day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! How are you girl!!!?? I had no idea you lived in St. Lewis, or wouldn't have risked getting mugged by sleeping in a truck stop. Scary, I know.

    ReplyDelete