Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome Home, Dylan!

This afternoon we were discharged from the hospital and brought Dylan to his new home. You may notice that his going home outfit is really big on him even though it is the smallest one he has. When he was weighed last night, he tipped the scale at 5 lbs. 5 oz. That is up 1 oz. from the night before. (The pediatrician told us he is in the 3rd percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for height.) He is a bit of a narcoleptic nurser and we have to constantly work to keep him awake long enough to eat. Not that I blame him. I'm actually envious of his ability to fall asleep so fast. Now that he gets to eat "the good stuff" he should continue to get bigger and bigger. Autrey and I are glad my mom is here to help us out now that we are home in the real world!










10 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see you all!! he's so adorable!! i'm so glad i have autrey for a brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo tiny!!! Oh how I love him!!!! You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Let me know if you want me to send you Hudson and Noah preemie clothes! You look like a natural keep it up! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. Thats it. I will see him. In the next 24 hours...I am so excited!!! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so little! i cannot wait to see him in a few hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so tiny and ADORABLE! COnGrAtS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you both! He's so adorable!! I hope you're doing well and adjusting to being a mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so TINY and CUTE!!! Him in that carseat is so funny its like a little baby doll. Im so happy he is here and healthy, and that you are doing well as well. LOL CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome, tiny little man! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is gorgeous, you are amazing, and your family is uber cute. Had a blast chatting with them in the car this afternoon. Now I know where you get it all from!

    ReplyDelete