Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Buddy's 1st Bike Ride

I have to admit I have been a little self conscious about that picture showing my bruised legs. I've always had issues with body image. Blah, blah, blah, I'm a girl. I think women of all ages, shapes, and sizes can relate. My self esteem is much better than it was in high school, but I have a ways to go. But just to make myself feel better/give myself a pat on the back I wanted to make clear that picture was taken 3 years and 20 lbs ago. That was the most I have ever weighed in my life, with the exception of my 3rd trimester of pregnancy. (Not whining, just stating a fact.) In Utah, the first 2 years I was married, the pill and my hypothyroidism caused me to gain weight and be really tired all the time. I'm happy to say that I'm 3 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. Not that you cared, I'm just excited. Although the number is deceiving, since I am weaker and softer than I was 1 1/2 years ago. That's what biking is for. Great segway, I know. Autrey and I got this seat for Dylan so he could join our rides. I love that Autrey and Dylan have matching helmets. Safety first.
Pay no mind that Autrey doesn't even have his strapped on. And that I don't have one.

Is that Jacob in the background? haha.

2 comments:

  1. www.operationbeautiful.com

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say again and again....Dylan is adorable...You're an awesome mom...and Like father like son. What fun!!! and the best is yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete