Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mr. Suit

I am absolutely LOVING the sweet suit Aunt Elaine sent and onesies with ties she made for Dylan. A little pint size stud if you ask me. Mozzie would call Dylan a 'suit.' (White Collar fans, anyone?) Actually, it kind of looks like something Patrick Jane from the Mentalist would wear. If I can't find a costume for Halloween, maybe I could find a curly wig and have him go as Patrick. Adrian Hewitt, our new friend in the ward, now refers to him as P. Dylan (as in P. Diddy). He's a light skinned brotha if you ask me. White chocolate, maybe? Such a business mogul: In business casual:
My amazing Aunt is throwing around the idea of creating her own website and taking orders. I'll make sure to let you know if she does. Interested?

2 comments:

  1. AUNT ELAINE!! DO IT!! OH MY GOODNESS!! this is amazing!! i love it so much!! he looks so adorable! and yes, i LOVE white collar.. Neil is so dang hott!
    -Desiree'

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much more handsome can he get!! Can't wait to play with him!! And yes.. white collar and the mentalist are favorites. Have you seen covert affairs yet?

    ReplyDelete