Friday, September 10, 2010

Wet 'n Wild

We had some pretty heavy rain this week, to put it mildly. I appreciate all of the calls of concern I received from you weather watchers. Thankfully, our apartment was not flooded and we never lost power. I can't say the same for the area just beyond our complex. A portion of the main road we live on was flooded and the trails I jog/bike on were all completely under water and are really messed up now. I had to get creative on my route today because the 3 bridges I cross now look like this: If you look carefully at the top of this picture you can see the bridge further down the path. Entact, but a long way from home:I think Dylan enjoyed the bumpy roller coaster ride in his jogging stroller:
Yes, he goes jogging in his swimming getup. Only because we go straight to the pool to cool off and for me to swim laps while I push him in this nifty floaty thing:
I gave Dylan a fuzz-hawk. Can you tell? If you can, no need to visit your eye doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Water can move mountains!!! Cute pool toy and a cute boy as passenger!!

    ReplyDelete