Sunday, July 14, 2013

Colton's Birthday, 1st Steps, and 1st Tooth!

While we were in Pennsylvania we celebrated Colton's 1st birthday, Little Man Mustache style.  The group picture of all of us is on dad's camera, so I'll just add that later.  Here is Colton's chocolate cake I made:

Video of Colton eating the smash cake.  He wasn't really interested in smashing the cake or even touching it.  He didn't get super messy as I hoped, but he sure liked how it tasted after I put some in his mouth:











 Had to take a bath to get all the cake off:

Colton, it's sure been a great year!  You are the sweetest, happiest cuddle bug baby and we love you so much!

I know I'm breaking chronological order by adding this, but I'm so excited that Colton took his 1st steps on June 26.  I even got a video of him taking 2 steps and throwing a baseball:
And another one, trying to get him to walk more:
Also, he is a toothless wonder no more.  On July 12 Colton got his 1st tooth!  His top right front tooth popped through.  I can see that his top left tooth isn't going to be far behind.  Interestingly enough, Dylan and Colton each had their 1st tooth come in a few days before 14 months.  I'm kind of going to miss that little gummy grin I got to look at for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment