Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

On the 4th of July we met up with Janson, Meagan, Cash, and Chloe Kemp at their neighborhood pool and splash pad.  She is my really good friend...and boss...haha (she is the Relief Society President).  Lovin' the 4th of July swimming suits from Mimi:



Dylan and Miss Chloe.  They are so cute together.  She calls him 'Honey' and loves to give him hugs.  One time we were leaving their house after a play date and she gave him a hug and his 1st kiss.  He ran away from her when she would try to hug him after that.  Good boy:
I could see this picture making the wedding video some day...
I made Rice Krispie 'sparklers' for the BBQ.  Meagan wasn't wearing any shoes.  That makes me feel a little better:



We went to Southlake for festivities and to see fireworks:
On the tank:

I think Dylan has finally gotten over his fear of blow-up toys.  Yay!  He rode this slide over and over again.  I had to ride it with him the 1st time, but then he was good to go:


Waiting for the fireworks to start:
Happy belated 4th of July, y'all!  And Happy 31st, Autrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment