Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Labor Day in Houston

We drove down to Mimi and Papa's in Houston for the long Labor Day weekend.  We went swimming and to Bouncing Bears bounce house, then the big boys had fun building...

...while the little boys napped.  The reason I went to get my camera was Tyler was spooning Colton, but he had rolled over by the time I got back:
Ready for bed, in the race car pjs Lori gave Dylan 2 years ago:
Looking at the boats at Kemah:
Kemah has a bunch of fun carnival rides.  Well, Dylan and Tyler thought they were fun:
Colton was ok going up, but the multiple drops down...not so much.  Saddest. boy. ever.  That ride felt like it took forever to end:
Then the two yahoos went over and over again.  They share my love for fun rides:
Spinning rocket ride:


Balloon (mini ferris wheel) ride:

Since we came back, almost every time we get our shoes on Dylan asks if we are going to Mimi's house.  He is disappointed every time I tell him no.  Not that I blame him.  It's always fun with Mimi and Papa!  

No comments:

Post a Comment