Monday, December 7, 2009

Branson Crew

My grandparents organized a 6 day trip with their children to Branson, which is about 4 hours from us. The tour bus dropped them off at the St. Louis airport a little early before their flight back home, so Autrey and I drove over and brought Dylan for everyone to see. It was a treat to see some of my Utah relatives again. Me, Autrey, Dylan, Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway, Uncle Brent, Mom, Aunt JaNae and Uncle Nate, Uncle Keith and Aunt Joni. Not pictured: Great Aunt Libby was the photographer. Also, my dad and Aunt Karen had to leave on earlier flights back to PA and Mexico respectively.

Dylan meeting his great grandparents for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. Its always so fun having the first meeting be at an airport right?! I am glad you got to see them even for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I lost your address couldi have it again please. Email it to me and_hay@msn.com

    ReplyDelete