Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Photo Feast

My family flew to St. Louis the day before Thanksgiving to spend time with us during the break. We had a great time together, as always. Everyone loved holding Dylan and playing with Ashlyn. My mom cooked a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner at our apartment and the boys played in the ward Turkey Bowl that day. Dylan and I stayed inside, but everyone else went to the park by our house, the Butterfly House, the zoo, the art museum, and the Gateway Arch while they were here. We did a lot of fun things and took A LOT of pictures. Enjoy the photo feast brought to you by my dad, the family photographer:




















































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Shilo! your hair looks so dark in some of those pictures!!
    And I absolutely love your family! It looks like you guys had a great time together! I love the Millers!
    Hope all is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am very glad that dad wants to and does take so many pictures to capture the moments and make memories last. It will always be Thanksgiving time when we are together...Thanksgiving 2009 will always be extra special!! We love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that must have taken forever to upload all those pictures! I'm glad your whole family could get together. Having a baby is a great excuse to get everyone together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!! Those are so fun! I bet it was a blast to all hang out together! Ashlyn has grown up a ton! she is a cutie! I love the pic of her and Dylan! So cute! what precious babies!

    ReplyDelete