Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Any Guesses?

Can you figure out what happened to Autrey's back? I thought it was the result of a vigorous game of raquetball. I was wrong. Not even close. They aren't ginormous bug bites or chicken pox either. I don't think anyone will get it correct, but I am curious to hear your guesses. I'll give the answer after I read the comments from my loyal followers. It's not like one of those Magic Eye pictures. Crossing your eyes, furrowing your eyebrows and looking at it sideways doesn't help, but feel free to continue these techniques if you wish.

11 comments:

  1. Ummmm.... an allergic reaction? Yikes! I hope it's not painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. needle testing?
    something with suction?
    heat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see a pattern of along the muscles of the spine and then 2 on the shoulder...
    i'm calling you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its one of those suction to the wall things..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was trying to be a back stop for a baseball game??? The attack of the vaccumm hose ?? Alien kisses??? I just want to see what the front looks like??? The nicotine patches were too much ??? Dot art gone wrong??? Trial hair transplant areas??? Testing the new breast pump??? sleeping on tennis balls?? okay I give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont' know but I'm guessing the "6 weeks" is up and it was a mighty nice Valentine's weekend for you and yours.

    Feel free to remove this comment. Sometimes I need to be removed. Or edited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he. Tia makes me laugh. I have no clue, but please let us I know, and if it's contagious, heaven help ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwah! Nice, Jana. I had nothing to do with those marks. My hickies don't look like that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, that takes my guess too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay,Rod says "its a form of medical treatment called cupping" and I am laughing hysterically because, well, again, I should be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to either say something with his schooling or paintball...

    ReplyDelete