Friday, February 19, 2010

Tummy Time

We had tummy time after I got home from work. He was so cute. I couldn't resist taking pictures and getting another clip of him talking and moving around. You can hear his nose is stuffed up and he sounds like a little piglet. It happens all the time. He hates it when we shoot saline up his nose to clear it out, but it has to be done. Unfortunately you can also hear me. It's kind of embarrassing to listen to what I sound like when I am talking to Dylan. So if you are thinking, "Does she realize how ridiculous she sounds?" the answer is yes, I am well aware. Oh, well. Dylan doesn't seem to mind. I am glad he lets me dress him up and play with him. Well, he couldn't stop me if he wanted to. *Muah ha ha ha ha*






5 comments:

  1. hey i'm talking to you on the phone right now! i love the pictures and videos! he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love that he's found his hand! That's the first step to learning to control it and grasp toys!! Tummy time is the best! Put the mirror in front of him... that'll make him want to lift his head up in a hurry! "Hey that's my friend!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man he is adorable!!! LOVE the piggy noises! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete