Monday, February 15, 2010

Dylan's Friend

Dylan has a special friend. He flashes the biggest grin every time he sees him. "I'm talkin' 'bout the man in the mirror. Oh, yeah..." It's true. His friend is his own reflection. So cute. But shhh, don't tell Dylan. The video is dark because it was taken right after his feeding at 5:30am, when he is the most smiley, and I hadn't turned on the main light yet. Oops. Obviously I don't function as well as he does before the sun shines.


Valentine's Day P. S. - I spent Valentine's weekend at home with my 2 favorite men. Autrey made a great chicken and shrimp alfredo and garlic bread to go with sparkling cider. We ate all of the chocolates I got Autrey for dessert while we watched a movie. Dylan woke up half way through so he joined our date night. I feel lucky to be loved this weekend and every other day of the year as well. Autrey, you are the greatest husband and father I could have ever dreamed of. I love you!

For those of you who are gagging, I apologize for the mushiness. It's Valentine's. What did you expect?

5 comments:

  1. gaaahhhh i can't even stand how cute this is!!! he's really chatty! that's so adorable!! haha i love when he goes "ggaGOOO!!" i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is soooo cute!!! and growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan loves to look in the mirror... I wonder who he gets that from!?! Hehehe! That's a really cute video! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute...love the video, makes me feel like I am almost there instead of 4000 miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every new smile and coo is so fun to experience. It makes everything so worth it!! It just keeps getting more and better all the time.

    ReplyDelete