Monday, July 12, 2010

Euless, TX

Well, we made it to our new home: Euless (just think, "Hey, YOU LISten to me!"). We really like our new apartment and are getting close to being totally unpacked, which is impressive considering we had to entertain Dylan when he wasn't napping. It was funny to watch him try to stand on the boxes Autrey was carrying to different rooms. He was also my little helper baking Autrey's birthday cake while strapped in his carrier. Dylan sure loves his daddy. His present was that he started making the sound "dadadada." Autrey was thrilled he said it before "mama," of course. We went to Ruidoso for Autrey's birthday/4th of July weekend to see Nana and the rest of the extended Taylor family. Autrey is working and loves his new physical therapy job. The clinic and his co-workers are very nice. Our new ward has been very welcoming. It is very diverse. It kind of surprised me to have a stong Tongan presence here. Autrey, Dylan, and I have been enjoying the jogging trails and pool near us. I went with Allyson to see the new Twilight movie. We loved it. We love being close to Matt and Allyson. Tommy may be the most excited. What I would give to know what Dylan is thinking right now:

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy and excited for you. All you did to get to this time in your life wasn't easy..but so worth it!! Congratulations...enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe how big your little one is, time sure flies by fast. How are things with you? hey I just wanted to let you know I made my family blog private so if you wanted to look at it ever just email me so i can send an invite to you. my email is and_hay@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's getting SO BIG! gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete