Thursday, July 8, 2010

Making Us Look Good

If you are in the St. Louis area and want a photographer who takes fabulous pictures, look no further than Christie Halverson. The woman is a goddess. Seriously. She makes you feel like a celebrity during the shoot, then makes you feel like a million bucks by posting incredible pictures and writing things like this about you on her photo blog:

"Oh. My. Cuteness.

What a fun shoot this was! This adorable family is moving next week after finishing grad school and are ready to face the world. Their spirit and laughter were absolutely contagious. They make being gorgeous look like such easy work.

Their sweet baby boy gave nothing but smile after smile. I got to hold him for a minute while mom got settled in for a pose, and, man, was it hard to pick that camera back up again. I could have held him all day.

Best of luck, family D. You guys are amazing. Thanks for a fabulous session."

There are so many good pictures to choose from, so of course I'm posting them all. I need help deciding which one to put over our mantle. Suggestions?

I love that we were featured on her blog the day after they were taken in June. Check out some of her other recent sessions at:

http://www.halversonphotoblog.com/


To book a session or for more information, go to:

http://chalversonphotography.com/

5 comments:

  1. Christie is seriously amazing! Of course you guys are all good looking anyways! :) I love all the photos but of the family shots, I like 1,3 and 4...I LOVE 4 mainly b/c I love candid shots. The only bad thing is you can't see much of cute Dylan's face. He sure has a nice profile, though! Any that you pick will look great! I hope you guys are doing well!! BTW, this is actually Maria...I am just too lazy to sign out of Trevor's account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I can't choose. Sorry. They are ALL fabulous! You guys look awesome. Christie did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice are you, my friend? Thanks for the shout out when it's me who should be thanking you! You guys were the FUNNEST session. Loved it.

    Number four might be my all-time favorite picture that I've done in a long time. I don't know if it's mantle material, but I do love the family moment it captures.

    Number one or two are good mantle choices, then splash the others around the house in frames.

    You rock, friend. Move back here, mmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like number 13 :) Beautiful family, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14 and 4 are my abselute FAVORITE!! Sososososooo cute! I really love the picture of you holding up Dylan and the one under that.. seriously a perfect mother/son moment! And autrey and dylan is way cute too! I would use all of these pictures, actually... but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete