Saturday, November 6, 2010

Manti: Best Playground Ever! (in August)

We took the kids to the Manti Elementary playground to play. It is the best school playground I have ever seen. And believe me, I know school playgrounds. Ashlyn pushing Dylan...
...and G-pa: The next day the kids were all napping and mom, dad, Kristen, and I went to the playground again so WE could play. Yeah, it was THAT awesome. It was sooo fun!
Tag, you're it!Ummm...a little dizzy from the mini 'teacup' ride:This one spins too:

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! We have one just like that close to us as well and it is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm choking on my lunch laughing at the swing tag picture and the 3-way rocking thing with Dad! That is the best picture ever! I'm totally stealing it!

    ReplyDelete