Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jackson's Blessing (in August)

Ok, it's time to play catch up. This week is going to be a posting frenzy. I was waiting to get the pictures from my dad's camera to add to mine before I posted from my trip to Utah this summer. Unfortunately, my dad has been working all 7 days and over 90 hours a week without a day off since he got home from that vacation and didn't have time to make me a CD. Since he was holding them ransom, I flew out there last week to retrieve them...and to see the family, of course.
I feel bad Jackson is almost 5 months old before he gets introduced on my blog, but better late than never. Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway's house for Jackson's blessing:
With Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway:With Grandma Miller, Aunt Elaine, Aunt Norma, and Uncle Russell:Beautiful Kristen with Baby J: With Aunt Marilyn:G-ma and G-pa wrestling with the grandkids:
It helped to have reinforcements:
Ken's good half in the background:
We love you, Baby J!

No comments:

Post a Comment