Monday, January 10, 2011

Tommy's 2!

Tommy is now a big 2 year old. His birthday is actually today, but we celebrated it with Mimi and Papa this weekend. When we pulled up to their house on Friday, Tommy was riding his bike and stopped to give Dylan a lift. They both thought it was funny:

While we were waiting to eat at Olive Garden we walked next door and looked at the kids furniture for fun. They look like 2 little old men:

Saturday we went to Papa's favorite place (ha!), Chuck E. Cheese's:

We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe with all the wild animals:
We rode the train in the mall just outside the cafe:

Tommy loves trains and had a train themed party.

Mimi and Papa brought their bounce house......and we brought the chocolate, straight from Hershey's Chocolate World:Tommy got a set of real golf clubs, which Dylan enjoyed carrying around. It was really cold, so we eventually took the clubs back inside to play. Dylan seemed to be the colder of the two: Check him out taking about 18 steps with the putter in hand:


Tommy loves the snow. Dylan hasn't been in it enough to know whether he likes it or not. Yesterday it snowed during church. I'm glad I got a picture of Dylan's first snow in Texas, because he fell asleep on the way home and it was gone by the time he woke up from his nap.
Happy Birthday, Tommy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for celebrating the day with us. It was fun having you guys there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilo :) I wanted to tell you thank you for your comment you left me :) It is good to have good friends & have those around that understand how hard it is. You got through it & I know i will to. It just amazes me how much time has gone by since the start of all of this but that's ok. Mike & I have both grown durring this...

    Sorry for the soapbox!! haha!! Your little boy is soo cute!! I am still so happy that I got to see you last summer & hopefully we will get to see you again when you visit :) Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! sorry I am so glad you were able to see my blog now! Haha I am glad Autrey enjoyed the photos! He will like the pics i posted last night! it is HUGE and colorful- poor Will!

    Dylan is getting so big and so dang cute! I love his facial expressions in the putter pics- and I LOVE THE VIDEO!

    ReplyDelete