Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby #2 is on the way...

...and will arrive in May! I had Dylan give this note to Autrey when he came home on Sept. 29, Meagan's birthday. I had thought I was earlier in the week, but I wanted to be sure. Nothing slaps you in the face like a failed pregnancy test. I learned that last time with Dylan. So this time I didn't fail any. Although there wasn't really a chance to. No long wait. No drugs. Nothing. I'm still holding my breath it's not too good to be true. I'm just about 11 weeks now and almost done with the 1st trimester. Hope the sickness and crazy food cravings/aversions leave with it. It's definitely worse than with Dylan. Trade off, I guess. When we ask, "Where's momma's baby?" Dylan kisses my stomach. He's going to be a great big brother.

1 comment:

  1. hooray!!!! congrats shilo! this is the kind of thing i love to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete