Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving in Utah

Since my parents went with the aunts and uncles/grandma and grandpa Holdaway on a Hawaiian cruise (I'm not jealous in the least *cough, cough*) we went with the Duke's to Utah for Thanksgiving so we could attend Tyler's blessing. Ironically, that's the event I don't have any pictures from. I'll have to steal some from Allyson's blog, after she takes a break from unpacking her new house to post them.


The Children's Museum: Corn clean up on aisle 5!The helicopter on the museum's roof: Video of Dylan dancing to the jukebox music with Maggie at the rental house:


Chilling with their string cheese on the warm windowsill:The ADORABLE turkey shirt I made with some of my ward friends:The Hogle Zoo on Black Friday, after we slept in until 8am thankyouverymuch:The Hogle Train:Mimi's Christmas outfits:D'ya hear there were some cute bears at Temple Square to see the lights? It was cold enough there to have Dylan put on his Lightning McQueen snow boots. There was snow when we first got there, but it melted when it rained. Oh, well: Video of Maggie and Dylan running down the hill outside the rental house:




We were lucky enough to see Aunt Elaine and Aunt Brenda twice while we were there. They took us to Guadalahonky's for dinner the night before we flew home: A better one of B:Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to be in my 2nd trimester! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment