Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boating

Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway took us to Utah Lake so we could have some fun in the water. Unfortunately, mom couldn't ski because of her back and I couldn't ski because of the possibility I might fall and hurt Dylan. We still had fun watching and cheering for everyone else. I love going boating. Kristen's first time skiing since Ashlyn was born last year...

...show off! I hope my body will still allow me to ski on one ski using only one foot next year.

On the jet-ski: Desiree' and Meagan
Being pulled in the tube: Mom, Kristen, and Ashlyn






Hunter Riley wakeboarding


Desiree' got up on one ski for the first time. It only took her 9 tries and she popped right out of the water each time after that. Pretty amazing. When I told Autrey about it tonight he said that she probably did well because she doesn't hardly weigh anything (you know, less water resistance). It only took Autrey about 4 or 5 tries in Lake Powell the summer we got married, but he thinks it also took about a tank of gas to drag him out of the water.



Auntie Shilo and Ashlyn

Meagan and Brianna Riley

I wasn't able to ski, but that didn't stop me from riding in the tube with Meagan...
slowly, of course:



No comments:

Post a Comment