Monday, July 27, 2009

Tommy Time

My time in Dallas is quickly coming to an end. Tomorrow morning Autrey will drop me off at the airport really early before he goes to...um, "work"... and I will fly to Utah to spend a week with family. I have enjoyed staying with Matt and Allyson in their new house. It has been pretty relaxing for me. Just about everyday I would sleep in, walk for an hour around the neighborhood, read, surf around on the computer, watch TV, and cook with Allyson until Autrey came back at 7 every night. The best part about this trip was playing with Tommy all the time. He is such a cute, happy baby. I love his laugh and big 'ol grin.
He loves his bath tub toys...

...and shoving them in his mouth.All nice and clean, for now. This picture was taken about 3 seconds before he spit up all over both of us. Ah, the joys of babies. I'll miss you Tommy...and you too, Autrey!



Random P.S. - Last night Mona bought a horse. She is naming him Tommy Lolo after her 2 grandkids, Tommy and Maggie (remember, Maggie calls water "lolo"). I think it's hilarious! I hope I can see him race sometime!

1 comment:

  1. how long will you be in utah? you should come to provo and see me!

    ReplyDelete