Friday, July 31, 2009

A Day for Open Houses

Today we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and went on the tour of the inside. The paintings inside were absolutely gorgeous! Ummm...I promise my belly doesn't usually poke out that much...bad angle. Note to self: When everyone else wears black, don't wear white. See what I mean?

After the temple open house, we went to see Aunt Elaine and hang out at her "open house". Here we are after lunch at Zupas. I did try to convince Desiree' not to wear the flamingo shorts in public but, alas, to no avail:

On our way back from Aunt Elaine's, I went to one more "open house". Sarah Godfrey and I drove over to Traci and Mike Purser's condo to have dinner and catch up. We had a few good laughs about our time as college roomies. I forgot to take a picture, but I copied these off of their blog sites.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo wish I could have been at Traci's with you guys! You are all my favorites and I miss you all dearly!!

    ReplyDelete