Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Week 27 Baby Pics

I went to the hospital after school last night for another appointment to monitor Dylan's growth. Our little guy is not so little any more. He has a heart rate of 147 and weighs 2 lbs. and 7 oz. He is still breech and during the ultrasound was curled up in a tight little ball, but he is probably around the 14 1/2 inch long average that is typical for this stage of development. These are two shots of Dylan from the front. You can clearly see his left eye in both of them. Next week I officially start my 3rd trimester of pregnancy...woo hoo!

5 comments:

  1. yay! and hopefully he'll decide to flip soon, but if not that's okay too cause that's one of those things... anyway, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. you gotta stop saying that you're going to the hospital for your doctor appointments. It tends to elevate my heart rate. And at the rate I'm going, I would like to prevent any pre-mature aging before I get to use my uterus (and who knows when that is going to happen).
    Love ya and I'm so glad Dylan is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO IS RIGHT!!! It is amazing how we can get a peek at babies as they grow!! We are so very excited to hear or see anything and everything that has to do with both of you.
    A few weeks and Autrey will be back and that is even better!! We love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Ali. Didn't mean to freak you out with the "going to the hospital" thing. To clarify, as of next week I will start to visit my high risk doctor every week at his office, and also go to the hospital once a month for additional monitoring. I don't see my doctor when I go to the hospital. Take a deep breath and give your heart and uterus a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm baaaaaack! Did you miss me? I know you did! By the way, you HAVE to try carribean jerk marinade from lawry!! It's delicious!! Can you tell it's about time for lunch!?

    ReplyDelete