Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 31 Update

Last night I went to my REGULARLY SCHEDULED hospital appointment (read: don't panic everyone) and went to see my doctor this afternoon. I now go to each place every week. Both appointments went well and were largely uneventful. I will take a "boring" visit over a crazy one any day. Dylan's heart rate is 153 beats per minute and he weighs 3 lbs. and 7 oz. He is probably about 16 inches long, which is the average for babies at 31 weeks. He continues to be breech and curled up in a tight ball, so he still looks pretty little to me. He was showing off his flexibility by bringing his feet up to his head during most of the ultrasound. However, he was also not being very photo friendly with his hands in his face and constantly turning the wrong way. These were the best ones we could get of the little stinker:

4 comments:

  1. yahoo for regularly scheduled appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is that our heart rate is now back to normal!! David keeps saying that we are hoping for a "turkey in Nov....We are so happy that you are well and being taken care of so well by Autrey and all your friends. Love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you two! Glad everything is going well, we'll be praying it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even inside your belly he is cute... I cant wait till he get out so I can see his cute face...

    ReplyDelete