Sunday, September 13, 2009

Autrey's Home!!!

Today started out like any other typical quiet Sunday. I went to church, took a long nap, ate dinner, and was just relaxing by myself. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. Strange, since I wasn't expecting anyone. I went to the door and got the best surprise in the world. Autrey came home a few days early from Dallas...and brought flowers and a cheesecake! What a sweetheart! I could just kiss him. Oh, wait. I really can! I can't wipe this perma-grin off my face. Now we can finally be together like a real couple. Speaking of which, I think Autrey and I need to spend some more quality time together right now...with the cheesecake, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah--Together--Forever!!! No more out of state clinicals!! I was very happy and relieved he was there at your Dr.'s appt!!!
    We'll be looking forward to more pictures with your fun narratives that go with them!! Love the "three" of you tons!!

    ReplyDelete