Monday, April 19, 2010

Aunt Elaine and Aunt B

Aunt Elaine and her best friend, Brenda, flew out to visit us for a long weekend. Aunt B works for Delta, so they can fly free on buddy passes. That's my idea of a great perk. They came to meet Dylan and for Aunt Elaine to sew his blessing tuxedo for next month. It is so cute! While they were here we went to Trainwreck to give them a taste of some good St. Louis ribs and toasted ravioli, watched The Blind Side -loved it- and hung out. Aunt Elaine even made my favorite roast beef dinner. They know how to spoil me. It was so fun to spend time with them. I'm so glad they are coming back for Dylan's blessing in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Aww -- I love Aunt Elaine and Aunt B!!!! I love Dyls face with Aunt Elaine! PRICELESS! They are good about spoiling us!!! what would we do without them!

    ReplyDelete