Friday, April 2, 2010

Shoes

I've come to the realization that shoes and hats are basically the only ways to accessorize a boy. That is, until I find a cute belt or pair of sunglasses. Most of Dylan's hats don't fit his big nugget anymore, so here are some fun pictures that show off the kicks.

1st time wearing shoes:


Telling you how fun it was to wear shoes to church:


Little man getting ready to go on his 1st jog...or not:
(Mommy has yet to really get back into the workout groove and give up the sweeties. That sugar coma didn't do anything to help me lose any of the remaining pregnancy pounds. It's sure easier to gain 30 pounds than to lose it. Dang it.)
Stylish, no?

More talking from Guy Smiley:

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those smiles, and cute shoes! I am loving it. And yes, it's boring to accessorize boys. You should try sticking a blue boy in his hair and see what Autrey says. Wait, I wanna be there for that. That would be hilarious. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!

    I found that my boys were adorable in sweat bands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute!!! The cooing and gooing is adorable. You are doing such a great job of teaching him to be joyful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His smile is the absolute cutest!!! He melts my heart and captivates my attention with that smile!! Wow I can't wait to get him to smile at me in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way, he has a perfect shaped head in all of the pictures! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the front his head looks great. What you can't see is the flat spot in the back from always looking right. We are working on it...

    ReplyDelete