Friday, October 29, 2010

High on Life: Desiree' Style

Desiree' and I went to go see Secretariat (very good, by the way). We got our tickets early, then killed some time by rocking out in the car and sharing a cookie dough Frosty 'hot date' style: one Frosty, two spoons. That didn't kill enough time so, naturally, we did what any Harry Potter fanatic would do (and amused the other time-killers in the process with a very public first kiss):
Ya know, kicking Voldemort in the face with skinny jeans is harder than it looks (especially if the photographer's camera has a delay):
More like, the HURT begins!Desiree' running with the crew:
Looks like I'm speed walking instead. Just need the hand weights:Life-like Secretariat (Desiree' was very proud of my $1 clutch and my first pair of skinny jeans I got for $3 at our "secret place," since that's all she wears now. Before: "She's a half decent looking mommy." Now: "Who's that hot nanny?" Or something like that.):Art project:
We had way too much fun with one of the helium balloons we took from the gym after the volleyball match. Desiree' is a bad influence on me:

4 comments:

  1. My favorite part is "that doesn't taste very good." I laughed and laughed... reminds me of Ice Age 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA I love this post :) i had so much fun with you!! come back!!! hahaha i love when my voice cracks during the song!! btw, did you take my red belt?? love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...we both have the same belt. Case of mistaken identity. Sorry. It is in the pile along with clothes for Jackson and books for Meagan's classroom I will bring to PA at Christmas. Hope you can find a way to keep the pants from falling off your skinny boheinie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pants on the ground.. pants on the ground..

    ReplyDelete