Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mini Trip in a Trip

Dylan and I flew the coop to visit mom, dad, and Desiree' for a week. Instead of flying straight to Baltimore, I decided it would be fun to have a 3 hour layover in St. Louis to see a few of my friends who were free that day. I have really missed them. They are some of my adopted family members. Kristi is an 'other mother' to Cambria, Rock, Dylan and I (and many others). Yes, simultaneously mothering 2 generations. I'm sure that kind of family tree is only acceptable in West Virginia, but she doesn't act old enough to be a grandma. They picked us up and took us to lunch. Good times with an overly perky waiter. Rock was playing while Dylan laughed and laughed:

Tiffany is another adopted sister to me. She lived next door growing up in PA, played basketball with me, and was my spider killer at Girls Camp. She plays a mean game of SPUD and kick the can. Just love her.

I didn't get to see everyone because I was crunched for time, but I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i'm going through withdraws! it was a fabulous time! you're a wonderful mom and dylan is an adorable boy! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want my big sister back!! though it will be nice getting to bed before 1 in the morning!! sorry to starve you of your sleep :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I can't wait until you return to PA :) We will get together some more when you are home in December :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete