Thursday, October 28, 2010

*It's Fun to STAND at the YMCA...*

My mom goes to the YMCA almost everyday to swim to ease the pain in her back that has never gotten better since her surgeries 2 1/2 years ago. They have a new splash pad, so Dylan and I went with her one morning. It was so fun. One hot grandma, no? What, no rainbow suit? I finally retired it this summer. It was so loose and worn out it was getting indecent. It's pretty bad when my dad noticed I had the other one since before I got married. Much better, if you ask me.Dylan stood unsupported for the first time in the splash pad. I wanted to get a video of it so bad, but I decided it wasn't a good idea to leave him in the water to go get my camera. I should have. It would have given the poor life guard something to do. Later that night we went to watch Desiree's volleyball match. Dylan fell asleep on the way home. He woke up coming in the house and stood again. I promise Desiree' is not touching him. He was tired and out of sorts, but it is the only video I got this trip of him standing:

Such a little flirt. Gonna hafta watch this one!

I can't wait to come back for Desiree's Senior Recognition Night next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment