Thursday, February 9, 2012

PA Trip/Meagan's Wedding Open House (in Oct)

I'm playing posting catch up this week, as you can tell. In October, Dylan and I flew out to PA so we could attend Desiree's volleyball Senior Recognition Night and Meagan's Wedding Open House. Nice 2 for 1 trip. Sad that Autrey doesn't get to come to these things, but that's what happens when he only gets 2 weeks vacation. And Christmas and Thanksgiving are included in that 2 weeks. I didn't take a lot of pictures this trip, but that's ok. I was in the beginning of my pregnancy and exhausted coming off an intense week before I left. I actually had a miscarriage scare the previous week so mom had me resting whenever I could, even though everything ended up being alright. Anyway, here's G-ma with her grandkids before the ceremony:Desiree' with mom and dad (excuse the blur). My baby sister's all grown up. *sniff, sniff*:
G-ma took Ash and Dylan on a walk before bed, double decker:


Playing together:

Rockin' the hawks in the tub: The 1st wedding cake Kristen made that we had at the Open House. It was the best tasting cake. EVER!

Dylan had a rough night that night. He had 4 teeth coming in at once and was quite feverish. He was a good sport, considering. At the end the poor guy freaked out when his Tylenol wore off and cried so hard in the car on the way home he threw up all over himself. So sad. And if you're wondering, it is not possible to catch vomit with your hands. I tried. These two, however, had a great time and were all smiles. I snagged this cute pic from Kristen's blog since I was unfortunately not able to take any pictures of my own. (Too bad we didn't record my wardrobe malfunction while we were getting dressed, right Kristen and Desiree'? Note to self: Don't expect your bridesmaid dress to fit exactly the same as it did before you got pregnant. And it helps if you have all the pieces to your dress. Good times!):

Actually, this trip was a 3 for 1. I planned a layover in St. Louis on the way home to see some friends. Cambria and Kristi were able to meet up and get the news of me expecting baby #2 in person:



Autrey is a total sweetheart. I found this waiting for me at home:

Makes me feel like we're still newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment