Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Utah Trip for Meagan's Wedding (in July)

So, I'm just a little slow in documenting this big event. In my defense, we moved into our house, 3 days later went to New Mexico, Dylan and I flew straight to Utah, then came back to unpack our house and paint (and paint and paint), then I got pregnant. I knew this was going to be a big time-consuming post and for a long time didn't even have all the pictures from family members, but now I do and I'm ready to tackle it. I figure if Meagan and Ken have a year to get out thank you cards I have a year to post about their wedding, right? The gorgeous wedding pictures are at the end if you want to skip down to them.




Dylan and I flew to Utah on the 4th of July. One afternoon I left him with Aunt Elaine so mom and I could go help Meagan set up her 1st official classroom (last year she was technically an intern). They clearly had a good time: 3 kiddos in their pjs:
Mmmm, goldfish:
Dylan attempting to take a picture of the paparazzi. Love how he's facing it:

Watching Aunt DeeDee play volleyball at her BYU camp:


At the Gordon family reunion. Dylan rode this around many, many times all by himself not wanting to get off:

Neither did the other 'kids':


Ash and G-pa:
With my cute cousins, Mo and Jan:

Grandpa and GG with Dylan:

Kristen and J after church in Manti: With Aunt Norma, Grandma Miller, and Aunt Elaine:



Chillaxin':The cowboy riding his new steed:

Videos of the cowboy's 1st few rides:









Sacked out on the drive back to Orem:Patriotic outfits:
Traci came down to visit and announced she was expecting twins!! Hard to believe that Liam and Logan are now almost 2 months old:
Sarah also came to visit while I was in town. Little Eliana is now 6 months old and we basically traded bodies. Oh, I hope I can get my body back after Colton is born:
Flying J:
Twinners:Ring Around the Rosie...:G-ma took us to Chuck E. Cheese's. Dylan stuck to the rides:The night before Meagan got married we (including Meagan and Ken) went to the midnight opening of the final Harry Potter movie. Desiree' and Saraiah have their HP shirts on and I wore D's Gryffindor snuggie for the picture. I remember when staying up until 3 am wasn't that big of a deal. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... The happy couple got married on July 16, 2011 in the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple: Yes, it was windy, as a matter of fact.Bride's side:All guests:Reception at Sleepy Ridge Golf Course (what used to be grandpa Holdaway's dairy farm):Oh, gross. Get a room... :)Candids Desiree' took back at grandma's house as we were trying to get Dylan to hold still for a picture. He thought it was a game of tag: Ta da! Now to work on the post for the PA reception trip from October...


No comments:

Post a Comment